Wireless or Wireline? Know Before You Call
- Have questions about why the service is valuable or how it impacts your business? Download the Wireless or Wireline? Know Before You Call documentation.
PortData Validate Brochure
- Mobile phone numbers now rival Social Security and driver
license numbers as the personal identifier that consumers use to register for
products and services. Now, for the first time ever, businesses are permitted
to access elements of the country’s number porting database for fraud
mitigation and risk assessment through the PortData Validate service. Download
this brochure to learn more.
The Power of Number Porting
Bulk Data Download
NPAC IVR Informational Presentation for Public Safety
- Law Enforcement Agencies (LEA) and Public Safety Answering Point (PSAP) providers rely on the NPAC to access the Interactive Voice Response (IVR) and Enhanced Law Enforcement Platform (ELEP). These services allow users to identify Service Provider contact information and updated carrier information. To learn more about the NPAC onboarding process for LEA and PSAP users, please download the NPAC IVR Informational Presentation for Public Safety.
Vendor Local Systems
- Local systems licensed to a
telecom Service Provider or Provider of Telecom-Related Services (PTRS) can
directly connect to the NPAC/SMS to perform porting activities once the local
system is certified by the NPAC/SMS. Vendors of local systems are responsible
for completing Certification or Re-Certification with the NPAC/SMS before their
systems can be connected to the NPAC/SMS. All required and optional features
that Vendors plan to offer to their customers must be certified. Learn more about the certification or re-certification process.
NPAC Onboarding Course
- This video provides prospective NPAC users with an understanding of what to expect during the Onboarding process.