Certain information is collected automatically, when you visit our website to read or browse through website material or to download information:
iconectiv NPAC website will collect and store the name of the domain and host from which you access the Internet, the browser software and operating system of your computer, the Internet protocol (IP) address of your computer and the Internet address of the site from which you linked directly to iconectiv’s site. We will also record the date and time you accessed iconectiv’s site.
Other information is collected when you volunteer to identify yourself, and provide requested information:
You may choose to write to us, or fill out certain forms or online data requests, which provide your name, address, telephone number, e-mail address, information about the pages you visit, transaction data related to services you may use on the Site and related information. iconectiv uses this information to respond to your questions and requests, and in some cases to pass the information through to iconectiv’s suppliers for appropriate action. iconectiv may also use such data to provide customer service, network management, training and surveys . All of the customer data collected by iconectiv is stored on a secured server to protect against unauthorized use and access.
Information shared outside of iconectiv:
We may disclose information that individually identifies our customers in certain circumstances, such as:
- to comply with valid legal process including subpoenas, court orders or search warrants, and as otherwise authorized by law;
- in cases involving danger of death or serious physical injury to any person or other emergencies;
- to protect our rights, property, or the safety of our customers or employees;
- to protect against fraudulent, malicious, abusive, unauthorized, or unlawful use of or subscription to our products and services and to protect our network, services, devices and users from such use;
- to advance or defend against complaints or legal claims in court, administrative proceedings, and elsewhere;
- to a third-party vendor, consultants and other service providers who are working on our behalf;
- to outside auditors and regulators; or
- with your consent
iconectiv does not sell or license personal information to third parties. You may update or change information about yourself, or forward any other questions or concerns about this Policy by contacting iconectiv at LNPA-Acct-Mgmt@iconectiv.numberportability.com or iconectiv Legal Department, 100 Somerset Corporate Blvd. Bridgewater, NJ 08807.